Our history, our passion –
parts feeding systems
With over 30 years of experience in parts feeding, ADS supports you through every step of your project.
- 1994ADS founded by Mr Claude Gibert
- 2001Moved into the current premises at Chemaudin
- 2011Mr Sylvain Gibert took over as head of the company
- 2009Workforce of 10
- 2016Acquisition of new machinery, machining centre
- 2017Workforce of 15
- 2019Extension of the building - 300 m2 of additional workshop
Our core activities
ADS is a team of professionals who are always ready to listen and work closely with you through every step of your project, thanks to a range of different skills:
- business engineering,
- design of mechanical and automatic controls,
- polyamide bowl cutting,
- selection of polyamide or sheet metal bowls,
- compliance upgrading,
- on-site commissioning,
- maintenance, retrofitting.
Our expertise covers the entire process from drawing up the specifications for a system to the installation of the machines on site.
Expertise: Our Design Office will listen to your needs and find the best-suited technical and functional solutions.
Responsiveness: Optimising production in line with customers’ requirements using local suppliers and subcontractors.
Expertise in different manufacturing processes.
Skill, experience and meticulousness in the design of specific parts feeding solutions and complex machines.
High level of quality enabling us to respond to requests from a wide variety of demanding sectors.
Resourcefulness and the ability to offer solutions that meet customers’ expectations and optimise the technical value of the product.
Bringing out the best in our employees in terms of skills and know-how.
Finding solutions in keeping with your ambitions
Expanding our product and service offering
Optimising the costing of our services